San Mateo Real Estate Contract Dispute Lawyers
Our Northern California lawyers understand that contracts are the lifeblood of real estate and construction projects. We also understand that many issues arise from contentious owner-contractor relationships. Our legal team strives to give our clients a more complete understanding of their real estate and construction contract problems. We also strive to achieve effective resolutions tailored to our clients’ needs and goals.
At Allen, Baker & Stephan, PC, our San Mateo real estate contract dispute attorneys provide comprehensive representation for homeowners, contractors, subcontractors and architects.
Since 1985, we have handled practically every real estate and construction contract issue imaginable. We will review every aspect of your situation to determine the best course of action. Contact us to schedule a consultation to discuss the specific facts of your case.
Our legal team is led by a competent, skilled team of attorneys focusing on construction law, real estate and business law. They devote significant time, talent and resources to finding creative resolutions for clients, and they take a team approach to achieving each client’s goals.
Our contract dispute practice extends to the following matters:
- Owner v. contractor. We represent owners involved in breach of contract matters with their contractors.
- Contractor v. owner. We represent contractors pursuing breach of contract and mechanic’s lien claims.
- Owner v. subcontractor. When construction defects occur, we pursue action against all appropriate parties.
- Subcontractor v. contractor and owner. We also represent subcontractors involved in breach of contract disputes against contractors and lien claims against owners.
Additionally, our lawyers handle complex real estate contract issues. We provide guidance for:
- Real estate purchase contracts
- Construction contracts
- Deposit disputes
- Escrow issues
California law mandates specific disclosures for transactions. We provide diligent nondisclosure representation. Our in-depth knowledge of the Supplemental Seller’s Checklist enables us to evaluate your situation and pursue a suitable resolution.