San Mateo Corporate Law and Business Planning Attorneys
Our office has experience in business formation. Our experience means you can be confident in our ability to provide sound advice that best benefits your business.
To schedule your consultation with a San Mateo corporate law and business planning lawyer, contact Allen, Baker & Stephan, PC.
Choosing a Business Entity
Our office will review your business strategy and goals, and based thereon, will advise you as to the most appropriate legal entity to accomplish these goals. Among the entities we can assist in forming are:
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Corporations (S-corp or C-corp)
Our attorneys will use non-legalese and everyday language to explain the different legal and tax ramifications between these corporate entities. We can then draft the appropriate agreement (bylaws, operating agreement, etc.) to help you properly run your business.
Our law office will help you prepare and file the appropriate legal documents with the Secretary of State and IRS to form your corporate entity. Let us help you handle all issues relating to business formation. This may involve working with the state licensure board on license transfer issues, obtaining a business license/corporate license or handling other aspects of business organization.
Drafting and Reviewing Corporate Contracts and Agreements
Our office has experience in negotiating, drafting and reviewing various corporate contracts and agreements. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Contract negotiation: Our office has experience in negotiating all kinds of business agreements. We understand that negotiating can be a careful and delicate process, and our goal is to preserve your business relationship while also protecting your business interests. Be confident that our office will strive to balance these two interests.
- Drafting contracts: When drafting a business contract, our office will take great care to address your business needs while advocating your business interests. Our office will draft contracts that use clear language and cover all bases.
- Reviewing contracts: Our office will explain to you and will ensure that you understand the advantages and disadvantages of the terms of any contract. If there is any inappropriate risk involved, we will explain this risk to you and assist you in weighing this risk against potential benefits. Furthermore, if we think the contract is not written correctly, we will offer you an evaluation of what the contract should say.
For More Information, Contact Our California Corporate Lawyers
Allen, Baker & Stephan, PC, can talk to you about your corporate needs. Contact us online or call 650-242-4889 to arrange a consultation.